We offer you
- Cross-functional team composed of UI/UX designers, developers and QA, which allows to share knowledge and responsibility of the features.
- Space to explore your creativity, many opportunities and responsibilities in a clear, stable and reliable framework.
- We aim to find a good balance between short term business goals and the best software craftsmanship you can think of.
- You have the possibility to influence our way of working.
- Modern equipment for your daily work.
- Drinks for free and a chef who cooks freshly for us every day
- Beautiful and modern office, centrally and easily accessible by public transport
- Regular get together events or company events like our Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast serves as an ideal platform to introduce new employees, to provide department updates and to present news about our company.
- We hate to repeat ourselves, therefore we have a strong culture of automating processes and creating our own tools to be more efficient.
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision-making as well as a committed, friendly team – we know everyone says that, but itʼs true!
- Build the best software for gastronomers.
- Taking the concept into code, tests and release it to the customers.
- Write sustainable and testable code that you are proud of.
- Share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues.
- Find the opportunity to develop your skills and strengths.
- Advanced knowledge of Swift/Objective-C, interoperability in the iOS ecosystem
- Experience with major OOP, iOS software patterns like MVC, MVVM, Viper and SOLID principles
- Experience with Core Data, Auto-Layout, KVC/KVO, Xcode debugging instruments
- Experience with clean code practices, writing unit tests, pair programming, Scrum, etc.
- Deep familiarity with blocks/ closures and dispatch queues and all things threading related
- Deep understanding of memory management in iOS
- Experience in enterprise application and maintaining legacy codebase with new features written in Swift
- Be open and willing to learn from mistakes
- English language is a must
Founded in 2011 orderbird AG now has over 100 employees in its main office in Berlin. With the multi-award winning orderbird POS caterers are able to concentrate on the most important aspect of their business: their guests. Over 10,000 customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland work successfully with our iPad cashier system. Become part of our team and help us revolutionise gastronomy.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Irene or Yvette! tel: +49 (0)30 208983061 or by email: email@example.com