Overview We offer an online identification system with the same level of technical and legal security as face-to-face identification. It happens in real time and takes just a few seconds. The most amazing part is that we already offer the possibility of this identification with IDs (national identity card, foreigner identification number, passport) and even with driver’s licenses from more than 153 countries. When businesses require trustable confirmation for the proper identification of people, those processes traditionally begin and end in an office to carry out face-to -face identification. Examples like: opening a bank account, contracting a mobile telephone operator, having dealings with government departments or even voting at a shareholders’ meeting or in general elections. Nowadays this is in the process of being digitalized. Gartner named us "Cool Vendor" in Spain, in the category of "cutting-edge capabilities that leverage, among other technologies, artificial intelligence and blockchain", as well as one of the 100 most innovative tech companies in the world (RegTech 100) by FinTech Global. Job description We are building a full-stack platform from scratch, using the latest in technology to create the best experience using any device. To help us do this, we are looking for talented engineers with native app (iOS / Android) experience to build the world’s best digital identification platform and help other companies to have a better relationship with their customers. You will work closely with other Software Engineers across multiple platforms and technologies to create a new way of identification that is consistent, highly usable, reliable and high performing. Your responsibilities
- Work with a team of engineers to develop fast, stable, and reliable libraries and applications for mobile using the modern SDK features and patterns.
- Propose company-wise scope architecture and feature improvement and collaborate with various teams to execute the project in time.
- Understand product requirements, customer values, business goals, and translate these business requirements into technical requirements.
- Write well tested, readable code for iOS and preferably have some experience plus high level of understanding of Android.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers, giving and taking feedback.
- Act as part of the second level support team, working with first and second level support to resolve problems and perform root cause analysis.
- Be flexible and willing to learn both independently and with other team members.
- Demonstrable experience in iOS (Swift) and Android (highly desirable, but not essential).
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience writing well-structured, clean and maintainable code.
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- Experience of unit testing.
- Knowledge of Cocoapods and Continuous Integration systems.
- Understanding of source control systems like Git.
Nice to have
- At least 4+ years of hands-on software development experience and 3+ years of experience with mobile application development (iOS/Android)
- Some experience with video/image processing and/or adaptive video streaming technologies
- Experience in leading projects in a mobile team with prototyping, architecting, coding, testing, and releasing.
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs, network protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP, and HTTPS.
- Good English language skills (verbal and written).
If you love building things, learning new technologies and skills and working with other great people across all different teams, send us your application!
Publicado por: Electronic Identification, S.L.