We’re looking for a Senior Mobile Developer who is passionate about their work, adapts easily, and shares our company values!
A little bit about us
Leadtech has been fostering and developing innovative digital businesses across several industries since 2009. It has since then expanded to a team of over 500 committed employees working all over Spain. We are thrilled to have more than 23 nationalities working together and very proud to see that our products and services are enjoyed by millions of users monthly around the globe.
How will you make a difference
- Create and maintain responsive mobile applications with complex interactions in real time.
- Use and learn Swift, SwiftUI, Flutter/Dart.
- Apply these concepts as bases of their daily development MVVM, DI, state management design patterns.
- Stay on top of the latest technology for mobile apps.
- Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
- Constantly improve the code base by writing clean, maintainable, high-quality code.
- Continually level up alongside an amazing team in a fast growing company.
What will make you stand out from the crowd:
- Have created complex mobile applications on iOS or Android.
- Proficient on any or several OOP languages (Swift, Kotlin, Flutter/Dart and others). We use Swift and Flutter/Dart on our daily basis.
- Know how to program with mobile app environments and its concepts of:
- Components lifecycle
- Asynchronous programming, thread handling and context synchronization
- Iterable collections
- Ideally, know how to use advanced layout concepts.
- Know at least one state management library.
- Advanced user with git and experience with dev collaboration tools and version control systems (bitbucket, github, git lab).
- Experience with push notification systems.
- Like to write tests before programming.
- Develop following the MVVM pattern with Combine, BLoC, Stateflow
- Prefer to automate rather than repeat tasks.
- Experience with mobile-oriented CI/CD pipeline systems.
- Understand that quality is everyone's job
- Have experience with the agile work methodology such as SCRUM or Kanban etc.
We’re team-first. If you believe in the power of collaboration and that the team’s success is your success, then you’re one of us!
Fun is fundamental. We believe in forming strong bonds in and outside the office. That’s why we have a team-building budget and organize activities to enjoy ourselves.
Positivity wins the day. Bring a positive attitude and communicate openly. Self-awareness and an openness to learn are always a plus.
This is how Alex Valls, IT Director, describes the team
Perks of being one of us:
- Top-notch private health insurance — includes dental and psychological services
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible time off, no blackout dates, plus your birthday, Christmas’ Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Remote work OR come into the office if you prefer!
- Flextime (7 – 9:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 7:30 p.m)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!) + 35-hour week in July and August (free afternoons here we come!)
- Enhanced career path designed just for you
- External training budget
- Other: ticket restaurant, nursery tickets
- Budget for team-building activities
- We celebrate all company landmarks
- And when you come into the office, you’ll get free coffee and snacks, fresh fruit, and can enjoy our game room and the cool terrace overlooking the Mediterranean
Sounds good? Apply now! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Our exceptional offices are in Barcelona's Blue Building, right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and will be able to take part in our game competitions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
The personal data you provide will be used solely to manage your candidacy for the purposes of this position. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, or cancellation by sending a letter to Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta, Barcelona 08005. Additionally, you can email us at protecciondedatos@LeadTech.com, including documentation proving your identity.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.