mytaxi is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager in Spain to help scale its business and hit its ambitious growth plans. This is a unique opportunity to not only lead growth and retention efforts at Europe's largest taxi provider, but also to have a major impact on the business moving forward. You will responsible for developing an overarching marketing strategy from acquisition to retention of all customer groups (passenger, driver, business). You build the strategy on qualitative and quantitative insights working closely with data as well local market needs/requirements into close consideration.
This is a rare opportunity to help embed Europe’s favorite taxi app into the Spanish market. A digital evangelist and mobile fanatic with 10 years experience, you need to be obsessed with communicating how knowledge and technology can move people across cities. It requires first hand local knowledge of the Spanish social and cultural scene. You will have the opportunity to influence the launch marketing strategy for mytaxi and work across multiple platforms to engage new and existing consumers.
- Identify, implement, and iterate strategies to improve both user acquisition and retention
- Support to manage brand and End to End campaigns (OOH, Digital, print, etc..)
- Drive a data- and customer insight obsessed approach to marketing - You're naturally analytical and can translate insights into strategy roadmaps
- Be the local contact with the central performance team to optimize digital campaigns
- Acquisition: get more people to use mytaxi. You will be expected to significantly improve the numbers of new quality users and frequency of use to the platform
- Retention: Manage CLV with clear understanding of passengers and drivers segmentation in order to scale marketing investment
- Constantly improve the quality of the users we acquire, move away from traditional acquisition costs to a move holistic value led approach
- Identify target audiences and customer insights to influence campaigns
- Provide ongoing performance tracking of marketing campaigns, keep laser focused on results
- Passion for changing the world through disruptive digital products and services
- Willing to work in a high-growth and fast paced market where change is the only constant
- 10 years of experience in ideally ATL Campaigns management, Performance (esp. search and Facebook advertising) and or CRM / Direct Marketing / Database Marketing with a track record of delivering measurable results
- Proven track record of building and implementing acquisition and retention strategies at both - global and local scale
- Very good understanding of market trends, technical product development, data and customer insights analysis, targeting models, testing and segmentation
- Strong organization and prioritization skills in a fast-paced and demanding environment following a hands-on and anticipation mentality
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, drive and the ability to influence
- Exceptional analytical skills. Very comfortable with big data and translating marketing effectiveness into ROI
- Experience with CRM tools. Braze, Appsflyer and Adjust are a plus
- Desired but not required: have experience in startups, transport, telcos and/or launching new businesses in competitive environments
- Native in Spanish
- Excellent spoken and written skills as well as outstanding presentation skills
- Knowledge of Catalan is a plus.
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is acting CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!