We are looking for a talented CV Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join and change the world of advertising together, as we are developing privacy-first context-based technology to push the boundaries of cookie-less advertising.
WHO WE ARE
At Seedtag our goal is to lead the change in the advertising industry, because we believe that effective advertising should not be at odds with users’ privacy.
By combining Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision our proprietary, Machine Learning-based technology provides a human-like understanding of the content of the web that finds the best context for each ad while providing unparalleled risk-mitigation capabilities that protect advertisers from showing their ads on pages that could be damaging for their brand. All of this, without relying on cookies or any other tracking mechanisms.
Every day, our teams develop new services that reach over 200 million users worldwide with fast response times to ensure that we deliver the best user experience. We’re fully committed to the DevOps culture, where we provide the platform that our Software Developers and Data Scientists use to manage over 100 different microservices, pushing dozens of changes to production every day. All of this is built on top of Kubernetes in Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services.
If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing startups in Europe and work on massive scalability challenges, this is the place for you.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 400 Seedtagers
- You will work on designing, exploring and exploiting large text/image and video datasets for developing ML-based solutions for web content analysis
- You will work closely with the product team to define the requirements of the data products that we develop
- You will develop machine learning solutions to solve contextual problems with state-of-the-art NLP or Computer Vision models (CNNs, Transformers, etc…)
- You will develop and deploy production-oriented data software (Kubernetes, fastapi, docker…).
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in Machine learning engineering.
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics, physics or another degree with a strong quantitative component ability.
- You are very strong at coding.
- You are proficient in building high-performance algorithms in production.
- You have knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical significance tests, CNNs, Transformers, etc).
- You have knowledge of Bitbucket/Git versioning tools.
- You have experience working with SQL and data warehousing.
- You have advanced knowledge of Python, Scikit, pytorch and TensorFlow.
- You design, build and deploy ML models into our products.
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results.
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
"Do you want to be involved in the whole process of developing data technology? Then, Seedtag is your place. We are a growing team of techies who are pushing the data to every corner of the company. We are in charge of every aspect of the data pipeline, from the first POCs to the production deployments. If you are a curious individual who loves playing with data and technology, then don't waste time, apply!" ( Sergio Rozada, Data Scientist at Seedtag)
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💸 High-performance tier salary bands excellent compensation
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
- 🏉 Paid travels to our HQ in Madrid to work p2p with your squad members
- 💻 Macbook Pro M1
- ⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- ⛰️ An unlimited remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you want, where you will find a great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee, and much more.
- 🏠 Build your home office with a budget of up to 1K€ (external screen, chair, table...)
- 🎗️ A harassment-free, supportive and safe environment to ensure the healthiest and friendliest professional experience fostering diversity at all levels.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses.
- 📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events...
- 🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
Want to be a Seedtagger? Then send us your CV, we are waiting for it!