Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We are looking for motivated software engineers to join our Core Collections team in Poland. You will solve challenging technical problems, own your products end-to-end and help take the industry leading SaaS platform to the next level. This isn't just an opportunity to join an amazing team, but also to have an impactful role in the way we take our product to the next stage.
As a backend engineer on the Core Collections team, you will work on improving scalability, performance and observability of our platform as well as designing and implementing new features.
You will be working in some of the most central pieces of our product, providing critical services for our clients while ensuring a high level of quality.
More specifically, you will:
- Bring your experience and knowledge to build a diverse team and mentor other team members.
- Take on challenges and learn new skills through collaboration with other engineers and working on new tech/domains.
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to drive wide reaching solutions and features, and ensure uninterrupted service of our platform.
- Work in an agile environment with daily stand ups, retrospectives, code reviews and research spikes.
- Be able to drive the technical roadmap, recommend improvements for our processes and tools, and take ownership of our services.
Please note, this role may require being on a rotating on-call shift which includes being available during evenings and weekends when scheduled.
- 5+ years of experience working with Java or C++ or .NET.
- Strong software development fundamentals and OOP
- Experience working with concurrency
- Advance level of English
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.