Will you help us?
About the Position
We are looking for a passionate senior iOS engineer. Someone who shares our desire to build high quality products that put customers at the forefront of our product core.
As a member of our engineering team you will build our iOS app, and work closely with other product-related teams.
Working from our headquarters you will play a key role in the
maintenance of an app that will be used by thousands of users every day.
What you’ll do:
- Build our iOS app from scratch
- You'll encourage growth within the team by participating in mentorship and thorough code reviews
- You'll help keep our apps robust by monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting bugs every week
- Care about the product you are crafting by choosing the best possible technical solution.
- Set and improve the best coding practices.
- Work closely with other product-related teams.
- BS/MS degree in computer science or other related technical field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an iOS engineer.
- Experience shipping one or more Objective-C or Swift iOS apps, ideally currently available in an app store
- Passion for building great products.
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Prior experience on a Fintech or financial institution - a plus
- Deep knowledge of Ruby on rails and/or Elixir. - a plus
- Option to work remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Sponsored continuous learning
- Sponsored assistance to event and conferences
- Annual international team meet up
- Private health insurance
- Family support
- Merch, snacks and good vibes
- Day off for your Birthday
About Ninety Nine Markets