We currently have a Senior iOS Engineer open position in our Barcelona office.
- Contribute to all stages of the development process (defining requirements, design, architect, implement, test, deploy and maintenance) of our native iOS mobile application.
- Communicate with your team and across departments (engineers, designers, product owners) to tackle complex use cases and interactions, collaborate, share your expertise and learn from others.
- Contribute to a larger engineering team by adopting and creating software engineering best practices.
- Stay current on iOS and mobile design and architectural patterns.
- 4+ years of experience developing, deploying and maintaining iOS apps, preferably in a consumer-facing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Strong computer science fundamentals (software design, architecture, algorithms, data-structures, multi-threading, testing, security, performance).
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone and iPad using Swift and the core iOS frameworks.
- Experience writing efficient, scalable, and testable code.
- Solid knowledge of user experience, usability, app design.
- Solid knowledge of modern architectural patterns.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience working within teams utilizing Agile principles and processes.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills in a collaborative team environment.
- Resourceful and self-motivated on innovation.
- Immediate availability.
Salary range: 30.000€ ~ 45.000€
GoldenSpear company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.