• Moneybox is a mobile saving and investment app which helps tens of
thousands of customers build their wealth by rounding up everyday card
purchases and investing the change into simple tracker funds.
• We were founded in July 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Ben Stanway and Charlie Mortimer and currently have a team of 28 based in London by the Oxo Tower.
• We’re authorised by the FCA and supported by some of the UK’s leading venture capital investors who have backed us to build something revolutionary.
• We launched in August 2016 and are currently the fastest growing fintech app in the UK. *
• We’re looking for a senior iOS developer to build a marketing leading app and establish Moneybox as the go-to brand for wealth building.
What we're looking for:
• Technically excellent and able to build an iOS application end to end
• Pro-active and able to take responsibility for the iOS app, using domain knowledge to play a key role in defining the roadmap
• Your focus will be the iOS app but you will also play a key role in mentoring the Android team, and you may also be involved in API and service development.
• Able to collaborate with broad range of functions and help to build out the team within a dynamic start up environment
• Interested in financial technology and building something that will change how the UK engages with their finances.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Deep understanding of all things iOS, with 5+ years industry
experienceBS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field is
preferred but not essential
• Strong experience with REST APIs
• Comfortable working in an agile environment
• Able to work closely with UX / UI to deliver beautiful customer experience
• Experience with automated testing, and full continuous integration and deployment
• Capable of leading features from definition to full implementation
What’s in it for you:
• This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced team that is revolutionising the savings and investment industry.
• You’ll work in a close-knit team but also have a high-level of autonomy.
• This is an opportunity to play a key role in building Moneybox and impacting the personal finances of hundreds of thousands of people throughout the UK - we would expect you to grow as the role grows.
• All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK.
• Please contact us at email@example.com with your CV, salary expectations and a short covering letter.
Please no recruiters.
*App Annie data, Q1 2017