Wallbox is a global start-up from Barcelona, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems that combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding design, managing the communication between car and charger via easy-to-use Apps.
Wallbox operates in over 30 countries around the globe and has offices in Barcelona, Germany, Great Britain, France, The Netherlands, Italy, China, and the US. More than 160 dedicated experts of over 15 different nationalities work together on creating the most innovative products and the best experience for our customers.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our corporate values.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We are looking for a highly driven, consumer oriented iOS developer to join our growing Engineering team. This role is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablets. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Build iOS applications integrating with REST services and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Work with the latest technologies and methodologies
- Build beautiful, exact UIs that meet the highest standard of fit and finish.
- Build applications that reflect a passion for quality.
- 4+ years experience in iOS native applications development.
- Solid understanding of mobile application architecture, including MVC/MVVM/MVP patterns.
- Speak Swift fluently.
- Experience in unit and UI testing.
- Understanding of Scrum development process.
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, and Git.
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance coverage after six months
- Free breakfast and fruit two days per week and unlimited coffee & beverages
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- 22 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- No suits. Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain