We’re looking for a skilled IAM Engineer to join our Security function. Position can be based in London or in Barcelona.
Your role within our Kingdom
As our Identity and Access Engineer, you will work side by side with our Identity Architect, IT and compliance to improve and maintain our identity and access management stack. At King we aim to provide the smoothest and smartest authentication and authorization experience to our users. Your job will be to automate workflows wherever possible, integrate all kind of apps and produce great logs and reporting, as well as keep our tools in good shape. You will develop ad-hoc integrations and find ways to make authentication as fun as possible.
Specifically your role will include:
- Supporting IT on a regular basis with the general onboarding and offboarding process
- Adding access controls to new applications
- Managing/configuring access controls for local file stores and shares
- Adding/Configuring new SAML applications to our application deck
- Customizing the process/workflows based on the business requirements
- Develop automated provisioning and reconciliation to additional applications
- Generate reports for Audit
- Single Sign-on
- Multi-Factor authentication
Skills to create thrills
- Experience with Java, XML, SQL, LDAP ,oAuth
- Experience with authentication technologies and good understanding of SAML, working with SSO and Multi-Factor authentication
- Experience working with various Systems and systems integration projects.
- Experience using and managing open source technologies
Tasty bonus skills
- Experience working on Identity and Access Management systems preferably Ping Identity and Sailpoint Identity IQ, Sun Identity Manager, good understanding of IAM.
- Experience with administering authentication technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory, Sun LDAP, LDAP, SimpleSAMLphp, Kerberos, OpenID Connect, Oauth, and federated identity management
- Experience developing web based solutions that integrate with LDAP as a data source
London, United Kingdom
We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. Our franchises include Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch. We have 340 million average monthly unique users, as of second quarter 2015, across web, social and mobile platforms.
At King, we design games with a broad appeal, which allow people to play for a moment, then move on with their day and pick up their game later. Our games are also synchronized across platforms, allowing players to switch seamlessly between devices and platforms and continue their game wherever they left off, so they can play anywhere, any time and on any device. For us, this is encapsulated in the idea of bitesized entertainment.
King has game studios in Stockholm, Bucharest, Malmö, London, Barcelona, Berlin, Singapore, and Seattle, along with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!