At Holded we've been working towards making life easier for small businesses since 2016. It's an exciting time to join us, having just closed our Series B round at the end of 2020, we have now raised a total of $25m from world-class investors including Elaia (Criteo, Mirakl), Lakestar (Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia). This year we expect to grow the company from 75 to 150 employees.
We are hiring across departments and offer multiple growth opportunities in one of Spain's and Europe's leading scale-ups. Our mission is to create a smart business management solution that covers all areas of business. We replace manual processes with intuitive software to run and automate your business operations, covering Invoicing, Accounting, HR, CRM and Project & Inventory management. We are building a global company, and are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help us reinvent the concept of ERP!
As a Senior Graphics Designer at Holded, you will work within a fast-paced environment creating, articulating and reinforcing the brand to our prospective customers - working on a vision and approach that will be co-created with other designers in the team. You will use your expertise to execute and bring to life the brand vision throughout our digital media channels, website, and ads, to ultimately produce beautiful creatives.
We are set on transmitting a simple yet powerful brand image that is consistent across all user-facing touchpoints. You will be working closely with a highly skilled team of in-house designers, marketers, content writers and developers to bring projects to life from start to finish.
- 4+ years of creative design experience and an online portfolio of design work
- Proven ability to create high-quality work with a focus on conversions
- Expert knowledge of colour, layout, typography and design principles
- You have experience or good knowledge of UI/UX design
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to have your hands in multiple projects at once
- You are passionate about design, and have a keen eye for branding (some knowledge in animation is a plus) - Include examples in your portfolio
- Mastery of multiple creative tools within the Adobe Creative Cloud Collection (Ai, Ph, In, Pr, Ae)
- Ability to quickly learn other creative applications and platforms in our workflow (Sketch, Figma)
- You have experience with the process of designing campaigns
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- Verbal English skills (we work in English!)
- Experience creating ads for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc.
- 3D and other tools are a big plus
- Spanish is a plus
What it's like to work with us:
Flexible working hours
Top-notch work equipment
Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruits
Office in front of the sea with ping pong, billiard, PlayStation…
Interesting projects and a great work environment
A great opportunity to grow with the company
Discounts on Gym membership
At Holded, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you will be part of it.