The mission at Weeronline is to present weather forecast in a personal and understandable way so to enable everyone to make the most our of his day. You'll agree that's quite an ambition, and there is much work to be done. We believe that the real understanding of our customers is the key to success and therefore UX is one of our top priorities. We are building a set of Node APIs and a React client.
- You are part of the Agile development team and you are able to solve tricky problems and contribute to the success of the product
- You are driving the continuous evolution of the new front-end and back-en architecture and development infrastructure
- You support continuous deployment of UX components and swift implementation of design improvements
- You are going to build something of which you still doesn’t know the exact outcome
Our technical challenge:
- The Node API needs to deal with our Data processing services, which also constantly evolve
- We want everything to be first class to compete with the big online players
- Solid and efficient development team able to drive product and platform innovation
- We need to ensure visual improvements for consumers
- And also works towards an architecture based on Mongo, Node.js and React/Redux
Your background and skills:
- You have experience designing scalable REST APIs and production application monitoring, scaling and maintenance
- You have gained your development experience in a web environment and you are aware of the impact of your work on a large consumer audience
- Experience with multiple of: ES6/Next, Babel, Gulp, Webpack, Flux, Redux, Karma, Selenium, PhantomJS, Browserstack, Mocha, JSDom, Supertest, Sinon, Istanbul, Docker, Microservices, Kubernetees, MongoDB, REST API design and the rest of the pack.
- You are a strong communicator and team player
- Very good conversational skills in English
What you can count on:
- Technical challenge and inspiring ambitions
- Really cool "re-startup" phase which we are into as a company
- Very personal company (around 90 international colleagues), big brand and part of a listed company
- Office located at one of the hot spots in Amsterdam
Like to know more or want to apply?
Looking for a
development role? Please apply by sending your CV and a short
motivation. For more information please contact Liza Schaeffer by
calling 06-10724028 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!