Who we are
Ninox empowers teams around the globe to create custom business
applications without a single line of code. Our customers are small to
mid-sized companies working in a wide range of industries. With Ninox,
they build tailor-made tools for their business processes and
We’re a fast-growing, product centered technology startup located in the heart of Berlin. We take pride in providing a service that actually helps people, gets awesome customer feedback and ranks high on the app stores as one of the best business applications.
What we’re looking for
You do know the whole stack. Things you don’t know, you’ll pick up quickly. You're passionate about all things development and you love to check out new frameworks and programming languages. You're a self starter and give full commitment.
- Degree in computer science or comparable
- At least two years of experience with developing complex IT systems.
- Experience with:
- HTML5 / CSS / JS - single page web apps
- Hybrid app technology, e.g. Cordova, Electron
- App development (iOS and/or Android)
- Infrastructure: REDIS, MongoDB, HaProxy or Nginx
- Basic Devops skills
You'll be working on a technically challenging product that is used by teams around the globe to organize their daily work.
- You'll have a high degree of freedom and responsibility.
- As we grow you’ll have the opportunity to shape the company and work on your career.
- Become part of a passionate team, no bullshit attitude.
- Work in the center of Berlin.
- We'll help you with relocating to Berlin (and blue card, if necessary).
How to apply
1. Make familiar with our product and see if that’s interesting for you: http://ninoxdb.de
2. Send us your CV along with some examples of your work, if possible
3. Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/frank-boehmer/30min