is redefining fleet management for SMBs by seamlessly integrating
commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. An innovative combination
of live car data and a set of cloud-based, cross-platform applications
for drivers and fleet managers offer real-time insight into vehicle
activity to reduce operational cost and ensure legal compliance. Vimcar
already serves more than 30,000 customers in Germany and is
headquartered in Berlin with currently more than 75 employees.
In the Tech Department, we are four independent, cross-functional engineering teams, divided into three areas: Application Engineering, Platform Engineering and Data Integrations. We work agile, applying the optimal methodology (Scrum or Kanban) depending on each team’s size and the products they own. We truly understand DevOps as an software engineering culture, by bringing the development and operation of all our software closely together in every team.
Our Tech Stack
- We focus on the application layer! Our cloud-native Architecture is making use of AWS and Docker
We are searching for a Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join our highly skilled team and is willing to take over the technical responsibility for our website.
- Take ownership of the new parts of the vimcar web presence
- Help optimize our sales funnel by leveraging analytics and A/B testing tools
- Build excellent user experiences in collaboration with our designer and our product management
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries while developing new user-facing features
- Identify and address performance weak-spots
- Profound experience in creating full stack web projects
- In-depth knowledge regarding cross-device and cross-browser development
- You are non-hesitant when it comes to problem solving and decision making
- You have the ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
Each member of our team here at Vimcar is working towards our mission to redefine Fleet Management. Vimcar provides the best of two worlds: We offer you a stable and professional working environment as well as additional fun benefits like a gym membership or a subsidy to Berlin’s public transportation.