Who we are:
Webtrekk is an independent customer analytics platform that allows our customers to collect, analyze and activate their user and marketing data across all devices. Founded in 2004, Webtrekk is driving innovation in high-end Digital Analytics, we have more than 150 employees in 5 locations around the world to set new benchmarks in Digital Marketing. We help our customers to be more successful with data science driven products to realise more data driven decisions. Our powerful high-traffic platform is designed to process more than 300TB raw data and up to 60k requests/sec.
To further drive our growth, we are looking for a creative and committed Full-Stack Engineer with a distinct sense for Big Data Applications. You love to pair with other developers, and you take proud in delivering high quality software.
In this position, you will support one of our cross functional agile teams in creating data intensive real-time applications:
• You accompany the full development lifecycle from specification to release and maintenance.
• With passion and creativity, you design responsive web applications with great UX.
• You think from the customers' perspective and challenge APIs and system architecture.
• You make sure your code is kept clean and keep ‘Rigidity’, ‘Fragility’, ‘Immobility’ & ‘Viscosity’ in mind while doing so.
Your ability to learn fast and adapt quickly in an agile environment complement your technical expertise:
• +3 years of relevant experience in software development with Java & Spring Boot.
• Professional experience with HTML5, CSS3, ES6, TypeScript, ReactJS.
• Practical experience in Scrum or Kanban.
• Experience with CI / CD (Jenkins).
• Ability to learn fast and adapt quickly, creative & agile mindset.
• Clean Code and TDD driven approach.
• Advanced English skills mandatory, German language skills optional.
We offer you:
• Prospect: We are a continuously growing team with experts in the
most future-oriented fields of customer intelligence. We are dealing
with real big data scenarios and data from various business models and
industries. Apart from interesting tasks we offer you considerable
freedom for your ideas and perspectives for the development of your
professional and management skills.
• Team oriented atmosphere: Our culture embraces integrity, team work and innovation. Our employees value the friendly atmosphere that is the most powerful driver within our company.
• Goodies: Individual trainings, company tickets, team events, table soccer, fresh fruits and a sunny roof terrace.
• Tech Culture: Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code. Choose your hardware, OS and IDE. Bring in your own ideas, work with open source and have fun at product demos, hackathons and meetups.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. If available, please provide a link to any additional online resources like a GitHub and Stack Overflow profile.