We are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Senior Frontend Growth Developer to be part of an energetic team dedicated to improving our highly innovative online English course.
We are now undergoing an exciting transformation and understand we will only be the best company if we can attract and retain the best people, and this is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual to spearhead a new phase of growth for a fast-moving EdTech technology company.
What you’ll do
- Experience in management tracking (Pixel management, Google Tag Manager, Facebook…)
- Experience creating, configuring and programming in Wordpress (themes and plugins development)
- Knowledge in Amazon Web Services.
- Experience working in LAMP environments.
- Knowledge in UX Web Accessibility.
- Working knowledge of responsive web design and mobile development concepts desirable.
- Useful in Github.
If you have experience with the following, even better
- Have experience working in Scrum/Kanban environments.
- Practice in Testing
- Knowledge in React.js.
What makes working at ABA English great
- Open work environment with young, dynamic and outstanding international teams
- Working in a vibrant and fast paced company
- Free Breakfast every Monday
- Free English and Spanish classes
o Private health insurance: Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
o Restaurant discounts: Enjoy your lunches with a daily discount
o Childcare subsidies: We offer a discount plan for hundreds of Barcelona-based daycare centers
o Discounted gym access: Exercise your muscles as well as your brain!
o Discounted travel cards: We make your commute a little lighter on your wallet
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit)
ABA English Culture
Here at ABA English we don’t rely on machines to produce our product, we rely on people. With that in mind we constantly strive to provide the best working environment possible to ensure the success of each member of the ABA team.
When choosing a place to work, we believe culture is one of, if not the most important differentiator. After all, it's where you'll spend the majority of your week! Our office in Barcelona is in a start-up hub for creative businesses.
When we wake up we look forward to coming in, and find our jobs challenging, stimulating and enjoyable. We take pride in working for a business that's both highly innovative and making a lasting positive impact on the world, and enjoy kicking back after a hard weeks work with an inter-company hangout and beers. Every quarter we try to go out for a cultural or team building event.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then we would love to hear from you! All applications must be in English.
About ABA English