About the role
We are currently seeking a Web Frontend Engineer who will work along with designers and backend engineers on creating our software solutions.
This is just the start, hence you’ll be a key player on defining technology stack, processes, and build our work environment from scratch!
What you will do here
- Work with Designers and Product Managers to implement design and products interfaces
- Work with Backend Engineers to build and deliver features, on top of RESTful APIs
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Address performance issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Identify front-end best practices
Who we are looking for
- From static design to Production running code
- Demonstrated UI design and UX sensibilities
- Responsive design, mobile-first
- SEO techniques awareness
- Cross-browser compatibility issues knowledge, client-side performance
- AngularJS, React or any other JS libraries are a plus
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Familiarity with MVC Ruby on Rails web framework or others
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges
- Time management skills
What we offer
- Great offices in the middle of Manhattan, NYC and in Spain in the center of Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Education Budget.
- People over processes.
- Team-first driven development.
- Learn and grow at work, career development.
- The possibility to build your career in one of the leading startups in the US.
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of the biggest, most developed digital markets in the world.
- Salary: 40-55k