Adevinta is an international group present in 16 countries, and we are sure that you know our brands in Spain: fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net, milanuncios, and vibbo, reach more than 18 million unique users per month: we are one of the top 10 companies with the largest internet audience in Spain! This and our more than 1,000 employees make us one of the leading tech companies on the Spanish market.
As a tech company, we have digital DNA. We love challenging the status quo and we are constantly thinking of new ways of doing things.We work using PEAK Performance, a streamlined way of working based on OKRs, and self-sufficient and self-organising teams. We believe in a culture of feedback and a close leadership style. In short, we create ever smarter solutions to offer our users and clients the best experience.
If you like challenges and believe in the power of connection as much as we do...Join our team!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop reusable components with React.js
- Help and contribute to the application's architecture.
- Implement Domain Driven Design (DDD) solutions.
- Maintain and document our design system components .
- Support developers with the implementation of new components.
- Use software processes to ensure code quality.
- Creation/implementation of tools that can help frontend, UI and UX teams workflow.
- Special focus on performance.
- Code review by Pull Request.
If you’re a team player, data-driven and have an analytical mind, and you share and feel our company Values:
- Sharing and collaborating for the common good
- Satisfaction for our users and customers
- Integrity in everything we do
- Personal drive to achieve our dreams
- Joy in working together
Join our team!
- +4 years of experience
- ECMAScript 6 (ES6 / ES2015)
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- WPO: Web Performance Optimization & Tools
- Git from the console
- Process Automation (NPM)
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Lean, ...)
- Work with excellent professionals to solve hard technical challenges.
- Be part of a company with an excellent working environment and modern, creative offices.
- Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group.
- Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h
- 38h work week (Friday afternoons off).
- 23 paid vacation days a year, plus the 24th and 31st of December off.
- Intensive workday during summer months and Easter (34h work week).
- Medical insurance.
- Attractive remuneration according to your experience.
- MacBook Pro or Dell equivalent laptop + iPhone 8 or Samsung S9.
- Free breakfast, coffee and fruit.
- One paid conference per year, and 5 days per year to attend conferences.
- Flexible compensation