We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer with excellent programming skills to join our team. A candidate is expected to have experience building real products for the Web and should be able to present examples of their work with Web links. You will build and maintain our landing pages and apps, being responsible for the complete cross-platform front end of Dojo Madness and their sub-products. Experience with building and maintaining hybrid mobile apps is strongly preferred.
Our ideal candidate has an excellent eye for detail, pragmatic approach and an absolute commitment to making sure features are well implemented and bug free. We make all of our decisions based on experiments and testing, so you should be excited by taking a data-led approach to development. If you are also a passionate advocate for the user and are looking to work in an agile, collaborative environment, then we would love hearing from you!
Requirements & Responsibilities
• Being comfortable with building, releasing and maintaining hybrid mobile apps (iOS and Android) using Ionic/React Native and Cordova.
• Experience with building usable and scalable Web apps using RWD techniques
• Ability to replicate pixel mockups into code
• Ability to build elegant and intuitive user interfaces
• Ability to write clean, valid, and SEO-friendly code
• Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude
• Excellent attention to detail, quality of work and time management
• Team spirit, collaboration with the ability to work with minimal supervision, thriving in a fast paced environment
We offer you:
• A "get shit done" culture
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
• Dojo Labs where you can form a team with other employees and spent up to 10% of your working time on the eSport project of your choice
• The ability to improve your game play with advice from our high ranking LoL and Dota experts
• Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
• A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a massage chair
• Many different team events like monthly team breakfasts, BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!