Are you a creative front-end developer? Are you passionate about working within an international team building an online travel platform that will impact the experience of the most demanding users? Then TravelPerk is the place to be!
TravelPerk is building a next-generation platform to take the pain out of booking and managing business travel. See our stack here: http://bit.ly/travelperk-stack
We are looking for a senior front-end developer with outstanding engineering skills to join our powerful product development team. Join TravelPerk and seize the chance to work with A-players with experience at top software companies.
The Senior Front-end Developer position involves:
Building and maintaining reusable, high traffic consumer websites.
Writing a readable, well-documented code.
Working closely with our product team to build new features.
Working in an Agile environment.
- Being able to mentor/coach/train other colleagues as domain expert.
- "Product Engineering" mindset.
- Extensive experience in similar roles building technically complex products.
- Expert at client-side development.
At least 5 years of experience in building medium to large-scale web-applications.
Confident with Git, obsession for testing.
Ability to have ownership of the problems and to work with high level requirements.
Bonus points for:
Experience with React/Flux applications, Node.JS, ES6.
Familiarity with tools such as Gulp, Grunt, Browserify, Webpack, RequireJS.
Basic skills in Sketch/Fireworks/Photoshop.
A cool person that likes to build stuff (we really like people who maintain & contribute to open source projects).
What do we offer?
- Continuous learning is encouraged and you are more than welcome to dedicate time to learn things that interest you, even if they are not directly related to the day to day tasks .
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify your and increase the net salary.
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
The Senior Front-end Developer position requires full-time, in-house work in Barcelona, Spain. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world. English is the official language at the office. No prior knowledge of Spanish is required. Apply now!TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age
We mainly work with Python/Django & React but we don't close any door to smart people who can bring value to our product.
The company is funded by a team of entrepreneurial executives with deep market expertise, including leadership-level experience, at one of the most successful players in the online travel industry.
Are you ready for your next trip? Next destination: TravelPerk!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!