Are you a Front-end Developer with extensive web development experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, mentoring other team members and having fun at work while creating something awesome? If so, let’s talk!
TravelPerk is building a next-generation platform to take the pain out of booking and managing business travel. Discover our stack here.
As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will work on a day-to-day basis with our product team to design, architect and implement the full stack of our product. We don't care if you have used our stack before, we are just looking for great engineers!
As Senior Front-end Developer, this position involves:
- System architecture design, implementation and testing.
- Product development in React of a travel-related web-based product.
- Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs.
- Work within an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing and continuous integration.
- Being able to mentor/coach/train other colleagues as a domain expert.
Required skills and experience:
- Product Engineering mindset.
- Extensive experience in similar roles building technically complex products.
- Expert level both at client-side and server-side development.
- Experience writing highly efficient asynchronous code.
- Git version control.
- Obsession for quality and testing.
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Strong communication skills (in English).
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the travel industry.
- DevOps experience with the AWS suite.
- Experience with Python/Django applications.
- Experience working in high-performing, agile development teams.
- People who like to build stuff (we really like people who maintain/contribute to open source projects).
What do we offer?
- Continuous learning is encouraged and you are more than welcome to dedicate time to learn things that interest you, even if they are not directly related to the day to day tasks.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
The Senior Front-end Developer position requires full-time, in-house work in Barcelona, Spain. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world. English is the official language at the office. No prior knowledge of Spanish is required.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Are you a Software Engineer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? We mainly work with Python/Django & React but we don't close any door to smart people who can bring value to our product.
Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and want to make an impact? If so, let’s talk!