Mailtrack tracks more than 1 million emails daily with 2 products:
- Mailtrack extension: Used by more than 1,1 million users weekly. 9,000 reviews with average rating of 4,4 out of 5 according to public data in Chrome Web Store
- Mailtrack Add-on: #1 Add-on for Gmail.
We are looking for a Frontend developer to work with us in our Barcelona office. You’ll be responsible for maintaining and developing new features on our web browser extension.
We work in an agile environment with extreme programming principles in mind like continuous integration, test driven development and refactoring.
- Is written in Typescript
- Bundled with Webpack
- Uses Redux to manage state
- Uses RxJs
- Is tested using Mocha (unit) and Webdriver.io (functional)
- You are a team player, you enjoy working with people and solving problems together.
- You are a SOLID developer ;) who follows good practices.
- You enjoy in a workplace that promotes a DevOps culture.
Extra points if you have:
- Open source code you're proud of
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar
- Experience developing Browser extensions
- Knowledge of backend technologies AWS, PHP, Symfony, MySql, Redis, Jenkins.
- Salary range 40,000€ - 50.000€
- A budget of 1000€ and 5 working days per year for training and conferences
- Flexible salary options: Tickets Restaurant, Transport, Health Insurance, Childcare Service
- The possibility to join one of the most exciting environments around, and a highly motivated team where everyone is developing themselves professionally to the highest level.
- Excellent location (Rambla Catalunya/Còrsega) with a sunny terrace (+Weekly Beers and monthly BBQ)
- Flexible working hours
- Choose between Linux or MAC laptop