Mailtrack extension is used by more than 1,1 million users weekly and it tracks more than 1 million emails daily. We have 9,000 reviews with average rating of 4,4 out of 5 according to public data in Chrome Web Store.
We are looking for a Frontend developer to work with us in our Barcelona office. You’ll be responsible for maintaining and developing new features on our web browser extension.
We work in an agile environment with extreme programming principles in mind like continuous integration, test driven development and refactoring.
- Is written in Typescript
- Bundled with Webpack
- Uses Redux to manage state
- Uses RxJs
- Is tested using Mocha (unit) and Webdriver.io (functional)
- You are a team player, you enjoy working with people and solving problems together.
- You are a SOLID developer ;) who follows good practices.
- You enjoy in a workplace that promotes a DevOps culture.
Extra points if you have:
- Experience developing Browser extensions
- Previous working experience with Reactive Programming Libraries (RxJs or similar), React and/or Redux will be highly appreciated.
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar
- Open source code you’re proud of
- Salary range 40,000€ - 50.000€
- We encourage a good work-life balance, offering a 38 hour working week, a flexible work schedule, and the option to work from home on Tuesdays.
- A budget of 1000€ and 5 working days per year for training and conferences
- The possibility to join one of the most exciting environments around, and a highly motivated team where everyone is developing themselves professionally to the highest level.
- Excellent location (Rambla Catalunya/Còrsega) with a sunny terrace (+Weekly Beers and monthly BBQ)
- Choose between Linux or MAC laptop