Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to join the Netskope Next Gen SWG team. In this role you will help architect, design, and implement our cloud-based web security solution that prevents malware, detects advanced threats, filters traffic, protects data, and controls app usage for any user, location, or device.
In this job you will:
- Design and develop features
- Add support for new browsers and devices.
- Work with backend teams to improve user experience.
- Research on optimization algorithms.
- Solve problems with quick and elegant solutions.
- Solid experience in Vanilla JS
- Excellent knowledge of standard web APIs and cross browser development for desktop and mobile (Chrome, Safari, etc )
- Experience with websocket protocol
- Experience with NodeJS and RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of language idioms and design patterns
Nice to have
- Go and Python
- Cloud experience (Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, etc..)
- Selenium, Webdriver, Appium
- TypeScript, Webassembly
In addition to providing you with the opportunity to develop market-leading products while working with a world-class engineering team, we also provide:
- Competitive salary under a permanent contract
- Comprehensive benefits (health insurance)
- Bonus plan
- Stock options
- Cutting-edge projects and technologies
- An open, inclusive, innovation-driven culture
- Flexible work hours and fully-remote positions