Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across North America and Europe. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Due to our recent success and hyper-growth, we are looking for a motivated and talented Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team in Europe. The ideal candidate will be an experienced technologist, passionate about software engineering with strong background and experience using top notch technologies. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of presentation layer development and platform-related frontend technologies and collaborating with a cross-functional team based in the USA as well.
Onna’s industry-leading eDiscovery solution enables the rapid identification, defensible collection, and preservation of data from today’s most popular cloud applications (like Slack, Zoom, and Gmail) in one centralized Knowledge Integration Platform.
For more about our eDiscovery solution, visit https://onna.com/ediscovery/.
What you’ll do:
- Delivery and execution of UI components, POCs, prototypes, and application development.
- Work closely with developers and infrastructure engineers to design, analyse and implement functional requirements.
- Understand needs and develop solutions to improve end-user experience and operations.
- Collaborate with UX and UI designers to develop functional requirements and wireframes into specific features.
- Develop, maintain, support and document delightful UI components that are clean, easy-to-understand, and visionary.
- Develop delightful web experiences that are clean, pragmatic, and visionary.
Who you are:
*As you go through the list, you will notice what our technical stack is. Don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes; we’re interested in meeting strong engineers who can and want to be part of our exciting journey!
- Awesome if you are familiar with Angular 2+ as we are currently using version 12, but we are totally open to any other frameworks
- Responsive web design experience and presentation layer concepts
- Demonstrated experience with REST APIs, Unix and Git version control
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins, or Kubernetes
- Experience testing your code
- Experience with web application security
- Familiarity with Python, NoSQL databases and knowledge of cloud computing platform is a plus
- Great communication skills (written and oral)
- Nice if you have a BS/MS degree in Computer Science & related field (but not mandatory of course) or you can have at least 5+ years of software development experience.
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive medical, and dental coverage for you and one family member.
- 23 days holidays per year
- Company-wide well-being days and flexible working time
- Learning and development budget
- Allowance for remote work set-up
- Monthly food,utilities and wellbeing allowance
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
- English, Spanish and Catalan language classes
- Company and team gatherings
About the product & Onna’s funding:
For organizations, knowledge is power. Onna accelerates the discovery of knowledge, enabling businesses to gain valuable insights from the ever-growing amount of fragmented information that exists across the vast number of collaboration, communication and content applications. By connecting information silos, organizations can unify, protect, search, and build on top of their proprietary knowledge. With Onna, organizations save time and money, reduce risk, and use knowledge to be more competitive.
Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform connects to Slack, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Confluence, Dropbox, Zoom and many others, to enhance activities like eDiscovery, information governance, knowledge management, and identifying private and sensitive data sharing.
With teams across North America and Europe, Onna supports some of the world’s leading companies, including Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Better, Carvana, and NewsCorp. Onna has raised more than $50M from investors, including Atomico, Dawn Capital, Dropbox, and Slack Fund. To learn more, visit www.onna.com.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.