Launched in 2013 and following 7 years of strong growth, French Home Improvement tech company ManoMano seems unstoppable!
Thanks to the success of our fundraising (300 million euros so far), we now have more than 530 Manas & Manos located across our 3 offices: Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona.
Our business platforms are represented in 6 countries: France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany. They carry over 4 million products and work with more than 3,000 sellers highly selected.
Proud to be part of the Next 40 since 2019 (Top 40 French startups), we have the objective to reinvent the Home Improvement experience by providing customers a one stop shop solution for easy access to online tips, products and innovative services.
More than anything, joining ManoMano presents a fantastic personal experience, where global projects and core values are underpinned by individual skills.
Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (particularly important to us!) have led ManoMano to become renowned for the optimal working conditions it provides.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will be involved in:
· To analyze, design and develop new features with a high level of quality.
· To learn through the sharing of good practices.
· To ensure optimal test coverage.
· To work in CD/CI.
· To follow your metrics in order to improve the product during the next iterations.
· Mentoring and coaching the other more junior team members.
· Degree in Engineering.
· + 7 years of experience as a Frontend Developer.
· High knowledge of CSS, SaSS.
· High Knowledge of react testing library and E2E testing (cypress, testcafe).
· High knowledge about Caching strategies and Performance optimization.
· High Understanding of Micro-service Architecture, Design Patterns and Frontend Architecture.
· High knowledge about DOM interactions.
· Server Side Rendering (SSR).
· Knowledge in Restful API.
· Previous experience in Cloud Architecture (AWS, GCP or Azure).
· Docker and other Platforms as a Service (Kubernetes, ECS, Docker Swarm).
· Working experience in Git (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket), JIRA, Confluence and Slack.
· CI/CD Automation knowledge.
· High level of English.
Nice to have:
· Permanent contract.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Full remote during pandemics. 2 days remote according to company policy.
· Timetable: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 18:30 hours. Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 hours. Flexibility of +/- 45 minutes entrance and 30 minutes or 1 hour for lunch.
· Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included.
· Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).
· Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).
· Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).
· ManoMano monthly discounts.
· Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings.
· Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others.
· Location in Barcelona city center and top roof terrace overlooking the city next to La Sagrada Familia
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »