We want to change live game streaming market with a new level of interaction technologies that will be disrupting Twitch/Youtube Live streaming markets in the next years.
We are a passionate team of crazy gamers with different valuable skills from highly technical experience and stunning background developing game streaming services to great market knowledge, product development and commercial skills. We are also gaming geeks who are fully committed to bringing future proof technologies to today´s products potentially changing gaming and game streaming industries.
What we do:
We develop state of the art game streaming and interaction technologies to empower our products focusing on professional game streamers. We provide them with a fully Twitch/Youtube integrated platform that enables playing and interacting with their audience while increasing their revenue streams. Dixper’s technology brings interactions to a level never seen before, with ultra low latency and high video quality, doing things viewers could not do before and all that just using the web browser and totally plugin free.
Senior Front End Developer.
You will be joining the development team in charge of Dixper’s website and Dixper Studio app. You will be in charge of bringing new features and supporting current ones, also participating on concept design and development of the full platform, all that side by side with the company’s CTO.
- Develop new features on our website and also on our Windows app.
- Support current features and help us with possible bugs tracking.
- Helping us with the concept design of new features and bringing new technologies to the platform.
- Helping the team to prepare the product and company to grow as a team that will be increasing in the future.
Skills & Experience:
- Informatics Engineering Bachelor’s degree, equivalent or related studies.
- 1 year or more of experience with Angular 2+
- Capable of and willing to learn new technologies if needed.
- Be proactive, focused and capable of working on an startup environment.
- Good English communication skills.
- Firebase/Firestore and Google Cloud knowledge.
- SASS and great web layout skills.
- Electron Framework.
- Redux and ngrx.
What we offer:
- Full time contract.
- Great and passionate startup environment with investors like ‘The Venture City’.
- We usually do remote work some days.
- Great growing possibilities inside the company.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience.
- Have fun while working with us! We are gaming geeks!
Office location: Metro Alonso Martinez (The Venture City Offices)