Bitpanda is a European digital investment platform. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda believes that everyone should have access to the tools that remove the barriers that stand between people and their financial goals, empowering them to invest in what they want, when they want. We are Austria’s first unicorn start-up, with more than 500 team members, over 2.7 million users, multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards and we’re one of Europe's fastest-growing fintechs. Our talented team works across international offices in Vienna and Krakow. We are looking for great people who are ready to make an impact, right from day one. And the best part? As we continue to expand our global footprint, we’re now also hiring in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Turkey, Italy and Poland. Invest in your future and join us on our mission to change the way the world views investing.
As a Web Frontend Developer, you will mainly develop features and contribute to our web frontend applications. You will ensure the timely and efficient delivery of high-quality code, enhance performance and be responsible for maintaining an appealing and functioning web application.
About the Team:
The Payment area is responsible for providing our users with a reliable, fast and secure experience while using the financial instruments available on our platform. The teams in this area have the opportunity to deliver complex functionalities via our platform to our customers. Daily challenges will consist of improving performance and security, while continuing to implement different product increments and payment providers.
What you’ll do:
- Technically design, build and maintain advanced applications & features for the web frontend platform
- Responsible for generating maintainable and scalable code for robustness and reliability
- Play an active part in the development process, giving input and suggesting changes
- Regularly update the status of tasks and communicating
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with general OOP paradigms like genericity and interfaces
- Proficient knowledge of Typescript (RXJS and Angular 8 and above), Java, C++, C# or any similar OOP language
- Proficient knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience using RESTful services
- Strong understanding of OOP in general: polymorphisms like inheritance, genericity and type parameters, lifecycles, design patterns
Our Tech Stack:
- Angular 8+
- TypeScript 3+
- SCSS & HTML5
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and Development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Sustainable merch
And more benefits to come...
Do you like what you’re reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.