We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Front End (Angular) Engineer.
At Celonis, we have a variety of different frontend challenges ranging from building forms, components, and pages for our products, reusable components, component libraries, design systems, micro frontend architectures, and highly optimized visualizations that render big data, frontend SDKs, etc.
You will be assigned to the team that is responsible for introducing Celonis widgets and web components, into external platforms like Salesforce, Service Now,...
As a Frontend Engineer at Celonis, your responsibility is to find the best technical solutions applying frontend technologies to deliver a unique product, Celonis EMS.
In this role, you will be the ambassador of Celonis tools out of our EMS, creating a library of components that will be used for external developers to create their own applications in a variety of different market places.
Working at Celonis, you will have a great impact on companies around the globe as they will improve their working processes to, for example, save money, become more efficient, and even reduce CO2/ Pollution, delivering a healthier planet for future generations.
We are at the frontier of frontend engineering, pushing the frontend boundaries to make our EMS platform a reality.
Hence, if you want to be challenged in frontend and push the boundaries of what's already done, Celonis is the tech environment for you to thrive.
At Celonis we work with Agile methodologies.
Our tech stack is: Angular 11, Typescript 3, HTML5 & SASS.
We develop using SOLID principles and focusing on performance.
The work you’ll do:
- Create a highly performant and scalable components library.
- Created some demo apps with the component library on diff platforms. (Salesforce, ServiceNow).
- You will need to master how to include custom code on diff platforms (CMS…)
- Write clean, understandable, and testable code
- Work on complex Angular topics and architectures
- Develop features to enhance other developer’s working environment
- Optimise app performance and maintain the existing resources
- Drive performance optimisation as we render high amounts of data
- Play an active role in product discussions, influencing the roadmap and user experience.
The qualifications you need:
- University degree in computer science or equivalent knowledge
- +7 yrs of experience in Frontend Development (Mid and Senior developers)
- Passion to develop UX-focused web apps
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimisation
- Experience in writing and setting up tests (unit and integration tests) as well as with JS module bundlers such as Webpack
- Solid understanding of how to set up CI/CD pipelines will be a plus
- Good communication skills (English is a must!)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.