We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
As a Senior Engineering Manager for the Agent Hub team you will lead and support a group of engineers and Engineering Managers to build a scalable, consistent, resilient, and future-proof platform that empowers Glovo to become an international player.
The Agent Hub focuses on ensuring that Agents have the necessary tools and insights to quickly and swiftly resolve an issue and provide the best support to the user. Speed of resolution and satisfaction with the support given are their main levers.
Four teams are part of the Agent Hub today: Agent Experience Customer, Agent Experience Courier, Refunds & Compensations and Admin Platform.
As the Senior Manager, you will also be the support backbone of your group, enabling teams and leaders to grow ensuring they are motivated and successful high performers.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Work on building innovative solutions in Finance domain for a four-sided marketplace
- Build teams that develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Make our technology and our teams scale as the business grows
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Deliver high-quality solutions
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Mentor and empower other managers/engineers around you
- Demonstrable experience managing managers and agile teams of engineers with proven ability to grow your team(s)/hire, track its velocity, and keep them motivated
- Proven ability to define clear KPIs and gather the necessary data to back up decisions
- Experience working with micro services end-to-end
- A deep sense of ownership with clear, demonstrable experience of proactiveness
- Ability to understand the impact of changes within an engineering organization and how best to manage that impact
- Egalitarian management style
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Good level of spoken and written English is a must
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Attractive Relocation package
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.