At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Building an advertising platform that accurately answers our client marketing goals requires strong product managers and great software developers, but it also demands excellence from the commercial and operations teams. To best connect both worlds, Criteo can count on Go-To-Market Strategists, Product Marketing Managers, Product Sales Specialists, and Product Experts whose common goals are to ensure that products are best brought to market, correspond to client expectations and that their revenue grows – they work in close collaboration to achieve this jointly.
The Product Expertise organization enables our client-facing operations to scale and adapt as our products evolve and market adoption grows. We conveniently interoperate with internal-facing teams who design and build our products (eg. Product Management, Software Engineering), partner-facing teams who strive to strengthen our product suite offering (eg. Business Development) and client-facing teams who leverage our product solutions to prepare and launch client’s advertising campaigns, optimize and maintain marketing performance (eg. Ad Operations, Creative Design, Performance Data Analysis, Field Engineering).
Within Product Expertise, and as part of the Asset Expertise team, the Product Expert ensures successful activation and use of our core product components, platform and APIs (together referred to as “assets”) in ways to best serve the performance of both our marketing solutions and services. They build and leverage direct relationships with the aforementioned stakeholders to develop an expertise over the asset’s mechanics and to ensure their proper functioning based on monitoring and business escalations. They, in turn, can influence product improvements and manage projects that aim at adapting and scaling activities from client-facing operations.
Develop in-depth knowledge of the technical inner workings, including data models, of these assets, their use and impact on solution and service performance, their managed and self-service controls and best practices.
- Review our strategy around the assets, their product roadmaps and engineering’s objectives and key results (OKRs),
- Attend and participate in recurring discussions with Product Management, Product Analytics and other internal groups,
- Dig into technical specifications and data models to get a complete understanding of the assets’ underlying functioning.
- Act as a subject matter expert to provide support to field engineering, field analysts and advertising operations as they activate and use these assets.
- Supply documentations and training to build an asset knowledge on the field (i.e., in all our markets),
- Prepare operations teams with processes and tools to most appropriately use our asset for our client solutions,
- Collect and answer system or data-related questions and requests as they pertain to our assets,
- Exchange and debate the need of new features that contribute to customer success and revenue,
- Leverage your expertise to deliver actionable insights to the field and to build relevant reports and tools.
Thrive to become trusted advisors to our software engineers, best connecting our technical knowledge of the entire platform's interoperability and functionalities to their programming and troubleshooting activities.
- Challenge the roadmap to ensure that our assets work and run smoothly without hiccups,
- Provide relevant inputs into product improvements with business cases collected from field teams,
- Help in the design of new features, test new development releases and provide immediate feedback,
- Track component stability, adoption rate and outcome for solutions and services, and look for levers of improvements.
Ensure the proper functioning of our ad technology and platform via a well-oiled escalation workflow.
- Review and qualify escalated bug suspicions by reproducing and/or making headways in understanding root cause,
- Fix when possible or escalate to software engineering while contributing to solving the identified issues,
- Influence technical migrations and evolutions of assets and the platform to limit risk potential.
- 3+ years of experience working in technology, consulting or in an operational capacity
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent degree, or experience,
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking skills, able to multi-task and manage deadlines,
- Personal credibility and influencing skills, able to identify and resolve issues through collaboration and communication,
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and ability to deliver results working with cross-functional teams,
- Established ability to operate effectively and autonomously in ambiguous situations, with only high-level direction,
- Maintain a positive demeanor, high energy, and contagious passion that helps others adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and using tools of the trade, such as new training methods and practices
- Fluent in English.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Public, IPO 2013
Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 1,700+ employees in 27 offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, serving 9,250+ advertisers worldwide and direct relationships with 11,000+ publishers.
Unlike the vast majority of the market, Criteo claims it uses a transparent cost-per-click model and measures value purely on post-click sales. This demanding model is supported by sophisticated predictive technology. It processes a vast amount of rich purchase-intent data in real-time to identify buyers and deliver dynamically-created ads which are personalized for each consumer.