FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Aircall was founded in 2014 and is now one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world. Its main mission is to bring value to voice communications by focusing on user experience, collaboration and integration with other softwares. With $40 million in backing from Balderton, Draper Esprit, NextWorld Capital and eFounders and supported by the successes of our 5,000+ customers from Expensify, Pipedrive, Travelperk, Adore Me and Sendinblue, Aircall and its international team of 200 talented people is addressing a growing market of $50+ billion.
At Aircall, we are looking for engaged and passionate Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering Team at Paris. These next couple years, our technical challenge is to leverage a fully decoupled architecture and ultimately microservices at scale with a reliable, event-driven infrastructure behind the scenes.
- Volume: Store, aggregate and compute 1M+ events / day today, 100M+ by next year
- Live: Analyse and take live decisions based on 1M+ events / day
- Modularity: Make our stack scale and increase squads' productivity by featuring microservices based on event-driven architecture
- Uptime: Keep a 99.99% uptime while dealing with an exponential activity growth
What you will do :
- Our vision this year is to leverage fully decoupled architectures and microservices at scale with a reliable, event-driven, auto-healing infrastructure behind the scenes.
- Track and identifying activities to take actions in real-time. It can be about raising alerts, switching to a dedicated feature, routing to different providers.
- Ensure that, we plan to create a very rich and secure data lake with AWS S3, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Lambda, Athena, and other cool Serverless stacks.
- “Everything fails all the time”, we want to embrace that thought and be prepared for when it arrives with performance testing and regular chaos engineering.
- Think about graceful degradation.Spread a DevOps culture within Aircall squads.
What we are looking for :
- You are pragmatic, open-minded, autonomous, and efficient.
- You have strong experience with containerized environments.
- You have strong experience with the Amazon Web Services ecosystem.
- You have strong experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- You have experience with large scale, complex distributed systems.
- You have basic to strong Go, Python or Ruby development skills.
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package (health coverage, lunch, commute, sport)
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
Aircall company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.