Digital Innovation is changing the world and improves the lives of people across the globe.
mimacom is the first choice for companies that want to reach existing and new customers through software solutions and leverage innovative open source technology to accelerate business growth and success in the digital era.
More than 350 specialists create solutions such as digital platforms, cloud systems, cloud native apps, data engineering, digital process management and mobile apps.
At 11 customer centers across North America and Europe, mimacom serves global and local businesses of all types and sizes in the banking, insurance, medical technology, pharma and manufacturing industry.
- Taking part in the entire development process: from design, planning and setting the architecture to the development, unit-testing and dev-ops;
- Being a part of the Agile Team following the joint goal, working close to other developers, QAs, Product Owner, Scrum Master.
- In addition, analyzing the risks, assessing the feasibility of the project and keeping the highest possible user-friendliness of the software in the field of view.
- Participating in the backend development
- Taking care of the system scalability and fault-tolerance
- Controlling CI/CD based on DevOps Server
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best hungry minds in IT.
- Enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and full-time home-office work.
- Decide when to come to our easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits.
- Collaborate in a multicountry environment with distributed teams.
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world.
- Boost your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Choose your own device and OS.
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden, transport, health insurance and restaurant ticket.
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, Meetups, Hackathon and many more!
- BS degree in IT or relevant higher technical education level (Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree)
- Experience in cloud deployment using Kubernetes
- Background in Continuous Integration
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience with unit testing (or other forms of automated testing)
- Experience with REST service development
- Interest in always being up-to-date on applied technologies
- Willing to take ownership and be responsible for his/her own work
- Ability to follow procedures and contribute to enhance them
- Spanish and enough written and verbal English to communicate effectively.