As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be working with developers and system administrators to provide automation solutions to build and maintain all systems and its dependencies. Working on providing high quality deployments of .NET web applications and services, mobile apps and more throughout our global infrastructure.
Duties and responsibilities
- Architect and design automation solutions for all Ria Departments, helping on all process steps such as design, plan, build and test the automated tasks
- Design and work on initiatives to reduce the TTM (time to market) for Ria applications
- Design the automation and maintenance of build and deployment processes across multiple platforms
- Define and enforce branching, merging and integration strategies between development, staging and production source code repositories
- Plan for the administration and maintenance of the Monitoring Systems
- Collaborate with Infrastructure, Development, QA and Operations teams to design and implement solutions into a highly available production environment and ensure high quality processes and releases
- Build solutions/tools for the NOC team, making possible to have them working on some administration tasks using controlled and trackable tools provided by the DevOps Engineers and Administrators team.
- Coordinate tasks and collaborate with the global Ria DevOps team across different countries and timezones.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in release engineering, building and deploying large-scale .NET web applications
- Broad experience in PowerShell scripting or similar technologies
- Broad experience in using Continuous Integration tools like Azure DevOps
- Broad experience in source control systems (Git) and branching policies
- Experience with application development using the .NET Framework
- Broad experience in web hosting (IIS, Apache, Nginx...)
- Experience in Windows and Linux administration
- Knowledge of IT security standards
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge of networking and associated technologies a plus
- Knowledge of provisioning systems (Puppet, Terraform) a plus
- Familiarity with scripting and programming languages – (C#.NET, T-SQL, PHP)