21 Buttons is the ultimate fashion social network where you can shop online, earn money by generating sales and find out your friends and instagramers looks - shop your favourite looks in just one click.
With over 4 million Buttoners in Europe, we’re growing faster than ever and now we’re looking for someone super ambitious and switched on to join the team at this exciting stage of our company’s journey.
Although our focus is fashion, 21 Buttons is an engineering company. We are looking for talented people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of the technology's greatest challenges and make an impact.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate, and pragmatic Senior DevOps Engineer to be part of the team setting up and maintaining the infrastructure that powers our site and mobile applications.
- Managing and maintaining our cloud-based infrastructure;
- Supporting other team members to define optimum workflows and architectures;
- Improve the infrastructure by automating to become all together more confortable at work.
- Strong working knowledge of Amazon Web Services;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with git version control;
- Experience in Continuous Delivery and Continuos Integration (Jenkins);
- Experience with orchestration tools (preferable Ansible);
- Knowledge of some programming languages (bash scripting, Python, ...);
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting ability at system and software layers;
- Strong background in Linux Administration;
- Capacity to detect problems and contribute with possible solutions;
- Self learning and investigation capacity;
- Ability to automate processes.
- Knowledge of Terraform;
- Knowledge of Ansible;
- Solid experience in building highly scalable server architectures;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or ECS;
- In-depth experience with Python.