FilledThis offer is not available anymore
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Student or recently graduated from BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Fast learner who is comfortable figuring things out with new technology.
- Is excited to work with cutting-edge technologies before they are public.