DIVE is an AI platform for deep video analysis and personalization. Our workspace encourages fresh ideas, creative thinking and rewards visionary, passionate individuals. We pride ourselves on a culture that allows you to share, collaborate and be yourself in a highly dynamic, international and inclusive workplace. We are seeking an accomplished Senior Data Science Engineer. In this role, you’ll be embedded inside a vibrant team of data scientists. You Will be expected to help conceive, code, and deploy data science models at scale as a product, using the latest industry tools. Important skills include data wrangling, engineering end to end processes with AI/ML foundations, developing models, and testing metrics. You can expect to...
You are expected to:
- Define and optimize data sources to make them “machine learning ready”.
- Work with data scientists to create and refine features from the underlying data and build pipelines to train and deploy models.
- Integrate data and algorithmic processes to create products based on data
- Partner with data scientists to understand, implement, refine and design machine learning and other algorithms.
- Run regular A/B tests, gather data, perform statistical analysis, draw conclusions on the impact of your models.
- Work cross functionally with product managers, data scientists and product engineers, and communicate results to peers and leaders, to work on an MVP approach.
The expertise we’re looking for:
- BS, MS, or PhD degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledgeable with Data Science tools and frameworks (i.e. Python, Scikit, NLTK, Numpy, Pandas, TensorFlow, Keras, R, Spark).
- Basic knowledge of machine learning techniques (i.e. classification, regression, and clustering).
- Understand machine learning principles (training, validation, etc.)
- Knowledge of data query and data processing tools (i.e. SQL)
- Computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, performance complexity, and implications of computer architecture on software performance (e.g., I/O and memory tuning).
- Software engineering fundamentals: version control systems (i.e. Git, Github) and workflows, and ability to write production-ready code.
- Mathematics fundamentals: linear algebra, calculus, probability
- Interest in reading academic papers and trying to implement state-of-the-art experimental systems
- Experience using deep learning architectures
- Experience deploying highly scalable software supporting millions or more users
- Experience with GPU acceleration (i.e. CUDA and cuDNN)
- Experience with integrating applications and platforms with cloud technologies (i.e. AWS and Azure)
What DIVE offers:
· Offices with great atmosphere, young talented team members eager to do something big. Prime office location in the heart of the city of Madrid
· Flexible Payment Plan
· Become part of a growing start-up with global aspirations
· Flexibility in the choice of vacation days aligned with team members
· A variety of breakfast snacks with coffee as well as fresh fruit to regain strength
· Although our focus is on our product sometimes throughout the year we sign up to participate in activities such as marathons and solidary races
· And because all is not work, we organize “Divebeers” events, lunch outings to discover new restaurants in the city centre and other fun activities