TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst to join our Analytics Department. As you establish a Marketing Analytics role, you will play a key role in the development of our acquisition channels like Instagram, Facebook, Google, Youtube, Search, Shopping Ads, Display, Affiliates etc.
Your experience with these channels will help you analyze the data, automate critical processes, and improve campaign performance.
Using your strong technical background, you will work directly with the marketing and tech teams on the implementations of various tracking systems, as well as solutions to automate and manage at large-scale advertising campaigns through APIs, and with the help of Data Science, you will build advanced models for multi-touch attribution or retargeting.
- Owning and developing tracking of the full customer journey across all current and future marketing platforms. Taking care of data quality, governance, integrations and enhancements of our data lake.
- Leveraging data to understand, acquisition, activation, and retention dynamics, and help identify key growth and efficiency opportunities for our marketing team.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Data Engineers, Data Scientists) to plan, facilitate, and develop Marketing Analytics projects.
- Supporting our marketing experts to run A/B test campaigns by designing a clean experiment framework, gathering data, and analyzing results, in order to optimize and scale marketing operations.
- Managing key projects for tracking implementation, attribution models, or advanced marketing techniques, such as segmentation or retargeting.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in performance marketing, possess good communication skills, and a growth mindset. We are looking for someone who is passionate about challenging tech and data problems, enjoys finding insights in data, and applying conclusions to drive clear and practical business improvements, while exhibiting deep expertise in marketing multi-touch attribution and tracking systems.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role as a Performance Marketing Analyst.
- Experience working with different ad platforms/channels like Instagram, Facebook, Google Ads, Display, Affiliates.
- Expert in Google Analytics and Google Ads (especially data collection and event tracking with Google Tag Manager)
- Good knowledge of SQL, comfort working in large data sets in R or Python.
- Good understanding of key performance marketing concepts (campaign measurement, audience targeting, etc.) and knowledge of industry trends.
- Experience with leveraging marketing attribution models (3rd party or in-house solutions).
- Project management experience creating advanced solutions for marketing performance optimization and tracking systems.
- Must have strong commercial sense and passion for end-to-end project management (from ideation and analysis into implementation).
- Strong interpersonal management skills and ability to work in indirect/remote teams, if needed.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Marketing automation tools or Google360.
- Shopify integration with other tracking systems for example GA.
- Cross-domain tracking.
- Familiar with product analytics tools such as Mixpanel or Amplitude.
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid remote model office.