Lingokids mission is to break down language barriers and provide equal opportunities for kids all around the world. In order to help us on this mission and support our community of parents that are helping their kids learn english with Lingokids, we’re looking for an exceptional Senior Community Manager that will be joining our HQ located in sunny Spain.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 8M families and their children around the world learn English in a fun and effective way. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily, while incorporating feedback from our customers.
The Senior Community Manager we are looking for will be responsible for driving our strategy and support channels for the global community of parents helping their kids learn english with our products. He/she must be an experienced community manager with a track record in creating and scaling programs across multiple locations and must be both a team leader, able to support other people to do the best work of their careers, and an outstanding individual contributor, ready to roll your sleeves up and generate brilliant work yourself.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a crucial communications role that connects our global products with our parents community, leading the execution of our community establishment and scaling. The ideal candidate will be a natural at strategic thinking, have strong sense of ownership and the ability to identify opportunities and devise and implement measurable methods to monitor and track our efforts.
You will also get to work on:
• Overseeing the development and execution of the community scaling
strategy, supporting the growth of the Lingokids Parents Community
• Developing and implementing programmes, activities and events, both in and outside the app, aimed to help our Parents Community develop and grow worldwide, as well as understanding and addressing the common causes why parents are inactive.
• Working with product managers to guide the development of the global community platform and any other resources needed to ensure it meets the needs of the evolving and growing community.
• Monitoring and reporting on community growth metrics and KPIs, fan feedback ,issues, and risks. Share the best practices, standards, and innovations.
• Conduct surveys, research, and feedback from the Community on issues and future challenges for significantly impacting the future experience.
• Manage public communications around issues such as: Bugs, Outages, Support Issues.
• Oversee the moderation of our communication channels and maintain a positive Parents Community reputation.
• Be the voice of the parents Community, maintain a tight two-way dialogue between Parents (users), development team, and stakeholders.
• Build close relationships between Lingokids and top influencers, core fans, and common users.
• Become a brand ambassador for Lingokids.
• Able to demonstrate a strong track record in implementing
strategies to scale face to face and online community movements, ideally
involving children and parents.
• An analytical mind with experience measuring data and understanding and communicating trends.
• Passionate about kids fun, kids education, family with kids and digital service, and familiar with the ecosystems and communities that surround these fields.
• +5 years of experience in similar roles and +3 years working for an online digital service
• Experience in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
• A Native English Speaker
PERKS & BENEFITS
We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check some of the perks and benefits of working in the EU and being a Lingoer.
* Visa Sponsorship: If needed, we will fully-sponsor a EU visa to come work with us.
* Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
* Free books: We buy you any books that can help you be even better at your work.
* Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
* Unlimited Snacks & Drinks: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits.
* Retreats & Social Gatherings: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
* Language Lessons: We offer language lessons in Spanish and English.
* Gear: Get hooked up with a Macbook (or PC) to do your best work.
* Fridays Lunch & Learn: Weekly all-hands gathering to lunch and learn from each other.
* Holidays: 23 days of paid leave, and 14 days of bank holidays a year!
* Flexible Hours: Busy parent, or night owl? We get it. 9 to 5 is not for all of us either.
* International Office: Multicultural team with 16+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
* Sunny Spain: Over 300 days of sunshine per year with blue-skies.
If any of this rings a bell let’s chat!