FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Scopely’s engineering team is rapidly growing and we’re looking for a Senior Client Engineer experienced with Unity, C# and/or C++! Our engineers have a huge passion for games and technology, and have worked at some of the top tech and entertainment companies in the world.
As a Senior Client Engineer at Scopely you would be working on a small team of engineers in planning and implementing feature development for top mobile games in the iOS and Android app store. This is a challenging role for someone who enjoys solving complex scalability problems in a 100M+ user environment. This Senior Client Engineer will have a strong knowledge of C# and/or C++ and have previous experience leading a team.
What you will do:
- Ship production grade mobile games used by millions of gamers
- Implement game mechanics and system processes using Unity, C# and/or C++
- Provide exceptional leadership for a small team of client and server engineers
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional departments including: game design, product management, marketing, etc.
What you will need:
- Strong programming with C# and or C++
- Experience with game engines, preferably with Unity but not required
- Solid understanding of mobile networking best practices: request limiting, request caching, batching, content aggregation, minification, integrating with rest and TCP/UDP services, etc.
- Experience with asynchronous, multi-threaded, parallel programming paradigms and other techniques to maximize UI responsiveness
- Experience with APIs
- Extensive experience with Shaders, NGUI, 2Dtoolkit, and CALayer
Scopely company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.