It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
We are looking for developer to take over the support of the Pricing Tool upon completion of work by an external service provider. Handover has to be completed latest by April 2021.
The software developer’s role is to design, code, test, maintain, enhance and support this global Pricing Tool. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. The developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required. He finds and develops integrated solutions aligned with all facets of Tech Data’s business units utilizing robust computing architectures in a multi-tier environment.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle from requirements analysis through handover to production, including:
- Review, analysis and understanding of business requirements
- Functional and technical design of the solution, translating requirements into an appropriate system design and version control of deliverables
- Creation of design documents, handover to external development partners
- Codes application components under limited supervision of senior colleagues
- Tracking and monitoring of the development process
- Development and execution of test strategies and test plans to verify functionality for component and integration testing
- Approval of third party modules and applications
- Initiation of software deployment
- Ensures on time delivery of developments and pro-actively seeks for support when required
- Ensures developments are coded in a way that complies with TDIT/COE architectural standards and established methodologies and according to best practices.
- Hand over of applications and systems to Operations
- Creation of required documentation
- Very close cooperation with third party development partners
- Coding of smaller modules and/or solutions
- Communication of new functionalities and systems to customers (presentations, webcasts)
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Execution of Code reviews and internal integration testing
- Taking ownership for selected modules and applications
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- 3 - 5 years direct experience in software development and programming design
- Excellent skills in C#
- Excellent skills in ASP.Net und .Net.Core
- Excellent skills in Angular Framework / Frontend development
- Excellent Skills in MS SQL Database development (e.g. SSDT, SSIS)
- Skills in Azure Cloud development
- Skills in Powershell development
- Skills in DevOps Azure
- Knowledge of architecture and basic configuration of SAP main modules (MM, SD, FI, LO) woild bei nice to have
- Analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely fashion.
- Assimilate research data from a variety of sources, analyze, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Work constructively under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to interact effectively with middle management.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ready to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Good communication skills in multi-national, multi-cultural and globally located teams
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Language skills: fluent English; one other European language desirable