TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 170+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 33 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our analytics department.
In this position, you will play a critical role in setting up critical reporting for one of our fastest-growing products. Excellent technical skills are required to define and implement ETL processes, define SQL queries and visualize data by building a set of automated dashboards.
Thanks to the analytical and business-oriented approach to data, the senior business intelligence analyst will boost product optimization and help to unlock new revenue opportunities.
- Help define and monitor user journey KPIs (such as ARPU., etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing teams (CRM, user acquisition,…) to define key metrics and reporting requirements.
- Understand marketing questions and dynamics and translate them into analysis and opportunities.
- Proactively provide hands-on analyses to highlight trends and discover insights from data.
- Owning and developing tracking of the full customer journey across all current and future marketing platforms.
- Design, implement and maintain ETL processes for integrating the necessary data sources.
- Conceptualize, develop, and maintain dashboards and visualizations that inform both tactical and strategic decision making.
- Enable self-service data exploration, making data standardized and easily accessible.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to collect feedback, educate on new data solutions and promote data culture within the company
The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of relevant industry experience, possess good communication skills, and a growth mindset. We are looking for someone who is passionate about challenging tech and data problems, enjoys finding insights in data, and applying conclusions to drive clear and practical business improvements.
- Experience in a similar role and/or a degree in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- High level of expertise with visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.
- Knowledge of digital marketing & advertising technology ecosystem.
- Experience exploiting and integrating external API’s.
- Proficiency in writing and optimizing SQL pipelines and data modeling.
- Strong presentation skills in communicating to both experts and general audiences.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and critical thinking.
- Quality driven, attention to detail and pragmatic.
- Proactive and positive attitude, self-organized and an excellent team player.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment and willingness to improve.
- Communicative and empathic with stakeholders.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Nice to have experience with not necessarily:
- Experience with AWS Big Data stack (Redshift, S3, EMR, etc)
- Data modelling expertise with R or Python
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Superset
- Private Health Insurance plan for you and your kids.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly Internet allowance.
- Working-from-home setup allowance
- Sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored external training and development programs.
- Quarterly Company bonus and recruitment referral programs.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Beautiful offices with amazing city view terraces, right in the centre of Barcelona.