Who we are?
We help you to feel better, healthier and fitter every day. For the last three years, in three different countries, more than 85,000 clients have trusted us at more than 500 collaborating centres around the world. We offer 1 day access so you only pay when you train. Besides this, we were the first to create a flat rate gym fee with unlimited access, G4L Club, to make it easier and more flexible for you to keep in shape and feel good. Today, we’re bigger than any gym chain… and we keep on growing!
We want you!
We're looking for a Senior Backend/Frontend Engineer to join our product team! You should be a proactive professional, with a can-do-attitude and communicative skills. Ability to coordinate, plan and manage complex technical solutions.
Technical Skills (Must have):
* More than 5 years experience as a senior software engineer in web projects
* Extensive experience of Java programming language/coding and OOP
* Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
* Knowledge in HTML/CSS/JS but not a ninja
* Test automation
* Version control tools, especially Git
* Design patterns and clean code
Technical Skills (Nice to have):
* Experience with cloud platforms: aws, heroku,...
* Experience in an Agile methodologies (scrum)
* Exceptional work environment
* Team-building activities* Free GymForLess Club membership
Health & Fitness
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!