We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Senior Backend Engineer (m/f) for one of our new ventures.
If you're looking for an innovative, dynamic, agile and international environment to work in become part of our eco-system with 13 different products.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and development of backend services
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in an agile environment
- Part of a collaborative international team of highly skilled technical experts, who inspire each other in their daily work
- Evaluate different approaches and methodologies in development, finding the best ways to develop and ship new ideas
- Work on the API development with external providers and manage complex integrations
- Understand patterns of microservices architecture and have already applied them successfully
- Take ownership of important components and continuously work to improve them
Our Perfect Match
- 3+ years of experience in backend development
- Knowledge of front end frameworks is a plus
- Familiar with technologies like Node, Scala, Golang, Java and project management
- Constantly improve your working environment by researching and applying new technologies
- Experience in building RESTful APIs, data processing technologies and continuous deployment and delivery
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Familiar with test frameworks and you are used to test while coding
- Familiar with different cloud providers and their products and always ensure security in your implementations
- Embody the culture of excellent troubleshooting, communication and documentation
- Good communication skills, with a high proficiency in English.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!