We are looking for a Senior back-end Developer (Python/C/Go). You will be part of a lean scrum team, all dedicated to produce the best possible code. You will be playing an important role in our company’s product development process and in the technical design decisions.
Our development is done by a dynamic and experienced team, using an exciting stack: React, PostgreSQL, Go, Python, Django, and other specific libraries. We are providing a standalone hardware to our clients, linked with their network activity. The core of the responsibilities is to brainstorm with the team about technical designs and develop the bullet-proof API for our product. The offered position is also including an evolution to security patterns development, in the engine of detection of malwares.
- Python: solid to expert knowledge;
- Linux: solid to expert knowledge;
- Team player;
- Result driven;
- Process and quality oriented;
- Agile scrum solid experience;
- Secure coding;
- Good communication and team collaboration skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Fluent English (speaking and writing);
Nice to have:
- Go language experience;
- Network engineering skills;
- Cyber-security interest;
- Scrum mastering experience;
- A competitive salary and benefit package;
- Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the international company;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects;
- Extensive opportunities for personal, professional and career growth;
- The lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Start-up ambiance in a scale-up company;
- Corporate events;
We're looking for a new colleague that can join our Office in Hague.
RedSocks Security was a proud Dutch solution provider specialized in detecting and tackling cyber threats developing innovative and scalable cyber security solutions for its clients. Now we merged and became part of Bitdefender.
With a global security delivery infrastructure protecting half a billion endpoints, visionary solutions, and a wealth of awards, Bitdefender has been a trusted security provider since 2001.
Bitdefender works with government organizations, large enterprises, SMEs, and private individuals in over 150 countries. With 1,650 employees and a team of +500 engineers and researchers, Bitdefender is one of the most innovative IT security software vendors in the world.