We are looking for a proactive and talented developer to join our team in Barcelona, who can help us further develop and enhance the backbone of our system and thrive in a startup environment.
- Evaluating and developing tools for fast server deployment.
- Assessing clients’ server setup, defining integration requirements and suggesting integration solutions to development team.
- On-site deployment and diagnosis of issues. Getting the required information to regenerate the issues and solve the issues if possible.
- Facilitating backend and frontend integration (developing unit testing, developing automation tools, facilitating verbal communication between backend and frontend developers).
- Be part of the decision team regarding product development.
- Ensuring system robustness.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Hands on experience in Linux OS (i.e. Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu).
- Feels comfortable to work in Command line (CMD, Linux Terminal).
- 2+ years experience on system administration (Linux and Windows).
- Experience and good understanding of Docker + Docker Swarm.
- Experience with nodejs and mongoDB.
- Experience with AWS.
- Good understanding of server architectures.
- Good understanding of REST API development
- Fluent in English.
Considered as a plus:
- Experience with streaming techniques.
- Experience with load-balanced systems.
- Experience with .Net /C#.
- Experience with Virtual Reality.
- Big Plus: Experience with system administration and/or networking tasks on inflight entertainment systems.
- Competitive salary.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
About Inflight VR
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!