Landbot is rebuilding the customer communication. We help companies to create conversational experiences that improve significantly the customer engagement. Our mission is to allow all companies to deliver a frictionless customer experience. Want to become part of this mission? Come and meet us!
About the team:
- We work in multi-functional squads with 2-week sprints. We do weekly planning, stand-ups everyday and sprint meetings on Fridays.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in our Barcelona headquarter and others prefer remote. For us there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection.
- After having built many products in the past, we started Landbot using microservices and a scalable infrastructure from day 1 to allow for faster development ➡️ https://trello.com/b/XmvkS878/landbot-public-roadmap
- We are not fans of legacy code, so we try to be as clean as possible creating everything from scratch.
- We tend to use your time efficiently and increase your focus time, meetings as the minimum needed.
We are looking for Senior Backend Python
- Implement solutions that solve customers' pain points.
- Improve implementation processes, helping us to keep a lean environment.
- Coordinate with the team to determine the challenge YOU want to achieve through OKRs.
- Mentor and support your teammates, we are looking for a team player.
- This is an essential role within the company and will actively contribute to the ongoing success of our solution
- Willing to contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Have experience working on a dynamic product that is ever-changing and evolving rapidly.
- Take ownership of the code.
- Strong problem solving and time management.
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills.
- Foundations: good architectural principles, experience working with agile, willingness to solve challenging problems.
- Work experience programming in Python
- Experience with Django (ORM)
- Knowledge in micro-services
- Clean-code, hexagonal architecture
- Strong experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Comfort with **** Asynchronous Programming (Celery/Asyncio …)
- Minimum experience**: +4 years** in a similar position or as a full-time freelancer.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (it's a must).
- A genuine enjoyment of technology and a good understanding of Startup culture.
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in Knowledge with Continuous Integration Environments. (GitLab CI).
- Knowledge with Kubernetes, Domain-Driven Design (DDD), or System Design thinking.
- Having built a scalable infrastructure from scratch.
- SQL and NoSQL DBs (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Firebase...).
- Present or past experience in B2B SaaS companies.
- Relevant programming knowledge in other languages.
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Chatbots/AI interest/background.
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.