#1 Native DevOps Solution Platform for Salesforce
Copado is a fast-growing organization that believes our people are the key to continued growth and success. In fact, it's one of our guiding values; People are the Code! It's an exciting time to be on the Copado team. Backed by Salesforce Ventures and Insight Ventures, we have more than doubled the size of our team this year, and we are just getting started.
As a Copadian you will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every day. Copado means be innovative, autonomous, advocate for high quality standards and full of fun.
As a Senior Java Developer at Copado you'll be responsible for bringing the best to our current ecosystem.
If you are both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep. You take pride in designing systems that stand up to high volumes and won't fail at critical points. The solutions you design are built for the long-term and can take a company from one customer to one million customers seamlessly. You have proven experience integrating systems via API’s as well as a strong development background, Copado is looking for you!
Your daily routine and main responsibilities will include:
- Design and execute the backend migration from the current monolithic application to a new microservices multi cloud platform.
- Ensures the domain’s compliance with the company’s architecture rules;
- Acts as a guardian of the code quality in his domain regarding the architecture and security.
- Excellent knowledge of the product and the code
- Develop solutions to fulfill their needs by understanding the stakeholders’ challenges and the full technology life-cycle (TLC)
- Provide thought leadership and discuss critical decisions with our team.
- Continuously sets an example for the rest of your team.
- Works closely and help to improve the current architecture
Our main stack is:
Java 8, Spring Boot and Spring Framework ecosystem (Security, Data JPA, Data Redis, MVC, Redis, Spring Session, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch..., Hibernate, JDBC, Microservices architecture. JUnit, Mockito, Hamcrest or similar. Maven.
Git, Heroku, Amazon AWS, Docker, GCP, SQL and NoSQL databases. Kibana.
What We need from You is:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 8+ years of relevant IT work experience.
- Strong experience being an application architect for large-scale enterprise application software.
- Proven hands-on experience architecting and delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture, and technology modernizations.
- Architect not only the long-term state but also the path to get there, accounting for near-term product deliverables, technical debt, and the maturity and likely evolution of relevant technologies.
- Experience with Cloud platforms like AWS and Heroku
- Solid understanding of NoSQL database modeling and design.
- Deep software development experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of Application and Software Design Patterns.
- Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java.
- Deep understanding of microservices-based architectures.
- Good DevOps expertise.
- Experience with Salesforce - Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Platform, Communities, etc.
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment (Scrum based) and CI/CD testing strategies.
- Able to work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow (learn and teach)
- You are able to communicate fluently in English (Strong written, verbal and presentation communications are required)
- You have excellent communication and articulation skills.
- You are honest, direct, responsible and transparent.
- You are someone who loves working in a high-paced environment and solving difficult problems.
- Self-directed worker able to work on a flexible time schedule.
- Key participation in the national and international deployment of the product at multiple levels
- Decisive role on the roadmap
- Multicultural environment
- Permanent work contract
- Opportunity to learn from the most talented and experienced people in the industry
- Competitive compensation plans
- Flexible compensation plan (lunch vouchers, transport and health insurance)
- We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training.
- We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices in central Madrid with many amenities (Nuevos Ministerios)
- Friendly and flexible working respecting the commitments with the team.
- Possibility of remote working under agreement with your team.
- Comfort work space and regular fun team activities.
- Pick your Homework choice.