Our Client Tools team is in a unique position. We own the parts of the core platform, but also have our own client facing product to build. To meet internal and external client expectations, we need product-minded people to create positive outcomes and help change the verification sector.
You will work at the heart of Veriff as part of the Client Tools team. Our current projects include Station, our customer-facing environment for clients, and our API, which is a RESTful interface consumed by all Veriff clients.
The team is also a driving force behind self-service, enabling SMEs globally to sign-up, integrate, pay for, and use Veriff successfully. You will join a team of product-minded and experienced engineers to build the infrastructure for trust online.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Working on the forefront of the client experience
- Writing high-quality, reusable, maintainable and efficient code covered by tests
- Doing code reviews and providing feedback to your peers
- Collaborating with other engineers both inside and outside the team to further improve the verification process at Veriff
- Communicating changes within and across teams
What can we offer you?
You have a unique chance to rework how Veriff thinks about external facing interfaces. How services like Veriff could provide better tooling to help clients to test the service before going into the production. Also how to make the client onboarding as convenient as possible by providing SDKs or similar tools helping them to communicate with our services. On top of that we are revamping our architecture to make Veriff more scalable by platformising our domain.
What do we need you to bring?
- Proficiency in microservices, SQL, and CI/CD
- Experience with a Docker, Kubernetes, GraphQL and RabbitMQ (another plus)
- Good command of English and great communication skills
- A high level of self-organization, ownership and responsibility
- Excitement about the opportunities and responsibilities that come with user-facing products
You can also check our tech stack on StackShare.
- Full flexibility to work from home or our pet friendly offices
- Stock options that ensure you share in our success
- Comprehensive relocation support to Estonia
- Extensive medical, wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally
- Learning and Development budget that you are free to tailor for your own needs
- Six weeks of fully paid sabbatical leave after reaching your 3rd work anniversary