Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
As an e-commerce company, technology is the key component connecting our customers with our products. The Mytheresa shopping experience is defined by innovative technology that is developed in-house to meet the unique needs of our consumers. We pride ourselves on building a cutting-edge commerce platform with the necessary infrastructure to perform all internal processes.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as (Senior) Backend Developer (f/m/d) based in our office in Barcelona.
- Analysing, designing and developing complex technical systems and processes.
- Creating and implementing new features together with the Quality Assurance throught test automation.
- Code refactoring .
- Further enhancing technical processes, optimizing the performance and usability together with the stability of existing live systems.
- Optimizing performance, scalability and sustainability.
- Further ensuring a safe code quality through constant code reviews.
- Documentation of the newly created applications and software solutions.
- Experience with the development of complex web applications.
- Experience working in large scale e-commerce systems and knowledge of the e-commerce domain.
- Strong experience with building APIs
- Knowledge of the Amazon Web Services ecosystem.
- Deep Experience with PHP (Symfony Framework) or Golang
- Experience with the respective other language (PHP or Go) and/or Kotlin is a big plus
- Experience with SQL, key-value storage like Redis or similar and message brokers, like RabbitMQ.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Terraform is a plus.
- Being able to handle constructive feedback and willing to mentor other developers openly.
- Flexibility to learn new programming languages and ecosystems.
- Proactive, both able to work alone and in a team in an agile environment.
- Good communication with your team in English.
- Health insurance
- Ticket restaurant
- Ticket transport
- Ticket guarderia (childcare)
- Language classes and E-Learning courses
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- 28 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.