If you like challenges and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with great talented people this is your opportunity. At Entravision Interactive we are looking for a bright Sr Back End Engineer with experience developing high-performance web applications running on top of the most advanced and sophisticated AWS services.
In this position, you will be part of all the major architectural and development decisions we make on the core of one of the biggest business units of the company.
Our Entravision Interactive in-house developed ad-tech platform offers multiple solutions to advertisers looking for growth. It’s built on top of AWS using most of the services they offer, we process thousands of transactions per second generating several hundreds of GBs of data that we need to ingest and process using complex real-time data streaming pipelines.
Working in Entravision Interactive you will be responsible for developing new features, provisioning the architecture, and measuring the performance once it’s deployed to the production environment.
Minimum technical skills:
- Proficiency in building high-performance server-side applications
- 2+ years of relevant experience in NodeJS
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS services ( EC2, Load Balancers, RDS, Elasticache, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudSearch, S3, CodeDeploy, etc. )
- 1+ years of experience working with serverless and event-driven applications
- Experience with automated tests
- Used to Linux environments
- Proficiency in Git
- Able to write clear high-quality, standardized, and usable code
- Capacity to recognize optimizable code
Desirable technical skills:
- Used to CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Codeship, etc.
- Experience with performance and benchmark tests
- Experience designing and developing end-to-end and integration tests for web applications.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and a sense of accountability
- Adding proactive and positive energy to our rapidly growing company
- Structured and analytical
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and able to multi-task in a results-oriented business environment
- Comfortable balancing trade-offs between technical, analytical, and product needs
What's in it for you:
Competitive salary, flexible working hours, an exceptional work environment with friendly peeps, opportunity to be part of an agile team with a strong focus on innovation and technology, team building events, continuous development of your knowledge and skills.